The Budget Mouse Academy
Life-changing tips, tricks, and hacks for planning a Disney World vacation on a budget!
Join The Budget Mouse Academy now to participate in my 30 Days To Disney Challenge!!
I'll be hosting a live call for participants every Saturday in January at 4 pm EST to answer your questions about planning a Disney World vacation.
Here are the topics:
- January 7th - Where to stay at Disney World
- January 14th - How to navigate the parks & Genie+
- January 21st - How to save money on dining
- January 28th - Using points & miles for free travel
Don't worry if you can't make it to the calls, you can watch them by replay any time.
Plus if you complete all of the lessons in this course by January 30th and you'll be entered to win $500 cash!
A Disney World vacation can be an incredible, magical experience - and a crazy EXPENSIVE one.
In this course, I'm sharing all of my best money-saving tips, tricks, and hacks with you, so you can plan an amazing Disney vacation that won't break the bank!
The principles you'll learn will help you save THOUSANDS of dollars on a Disney World vacation.
Here are the seven principles you'll learn in the ridiculously practical videos inside The Budget Mouse Academy:
1) Stay at a Disney Resort (but don't pay rack rates)
2) Visit during the cheapest times of the year
3) Maximize your theme park days to save on park tickets
4) Don't pay to fly (or pay very little)
5) Don't rent a car (and what to do instead)
6) Don't buy overpriced stuff from Disney
7) Limit your dining costs (but still eat excellent food)
Using these principles, you can easily save over $7,000 on a week-long vacation.
I want you to experience the magic of Disney and stay within your budget, so I hope you'll join me inside The Budget Mouse Academy.
StartHow to use Google Travel to get the best prices on Disney Value & Moderate resorts
StartRenting DVC Points 101
StartHotels close to WDW you can book for free with points
StartUsing Hotwire To Find WDW Hotel Deals
StartWhen NOT to stay at a Disney Resort
StartLive Call - Where to Stay at WDW (1/7/23) (45:06)
"I have used these tips and tricks at Disney World and all I can say is WOW!! If you are looking for ways to save money while maximizing your fun - you need this course!"
- Ashley N, mom of three, USA
Hi I'm Leah!
I've visited Walt Disney World more times than I can count over the past 35 years. I help others experience amazing vacations at Disney World through my blogs, podcast, and courses.
I'm also a professional educator with a Masters degree in education. I use everything I know about teaching to guide you through planning your Disney vacation with the least stress possible!