In this course you'll get practical step-by-step instructions on how to plan an incredible Disney World vacation.
You'll learn everything you need to know, including:
- An overview of Disney World - the theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs, etc.
- Disney World vocabulary explained
- How to use the My Disney Experience app and site
- The pros and cons of each type of accommodation: off-property hotels, vacation home rentals, on-property resorts, and Disney Vacation Club
- Principles for touring the parks and how to get a customized touring plan
- NEW: Visiting Disney World during pandemic restrictions: what to expect and should you go?
- And LOTS more!
This is covered in ten video lessons and printable PDFs with links that will take you right to the resources you'll need.
You'll also have lifetime access to the course and will get any updates I add.
You can go back and review as needed and work at your own pace.
"Leah’s course really makes Disney World planning easy! She breaks it down into easy to digest steps, so you can go from being overwhelmed to looking forward to your magical holiday."
- Rochelle, Australia
"It is really helpful in guiding through the process of planning a Disney vacation and I love how you explain everything and even better provide the links that walk you through it even more! You do a great job of breaking everything down, I think I can handle this now! "
- MJ, Washington
Hi I'm Leah!
I've visited Walt Disney World more times than I can count over the past 35 years. I help others experience amazing vacations at Disney World through my blogs, podcast, and courses.
I'm also a professional educator with a Masters degree in education. I use everything I know about teaching to guide you through planning your Disney vacation with the least stress possible!