In this course you'll get practical step-by-step instructions on how to plan an incredible Disney World vacation.
You'll learn everything you need to know, including:
- How to get to and around Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL
- An overview of Disney World - the theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs, etc.
- Disney World vocabulary explained
- How to use the My Disney Experience app and site
- When to visit based on crowds, cost, and weather
- The pros and cons of each type of accommodation: off-property hotels, vacation home rentals, on-property resorts, and Disney Vacation Club
- Principles for touring the parks and how to get a customized touring plan
- What tickets to buy and where to buy them
- How to use FastPass+
- Disney dining options and my picks for the best places to eat
This is covered in seven short video lessons and printable PDFs with links that will take you right to the resources you'll need.
You'll get one lesson and PDF delivered each day for a week.
You'll have access to the lessons forever once they are released to you!
You can go back and review as needed. You'll also have lifetime access to the course and will get any updates I add.
"Leah’s course really makes Disney World planning easy! She breaks it down into easy to digest steps, so you can go from being overwhelmed to looking forward to your magical holiday."
- Rochelle, Australia
"It is really helpful in guiding through the process of planning a Disney vacation and I love how you explain everything and even better provide the links that walk you through it even more! You do a great job of breaking everything down, I think I can handle this now! "
- MJ, Washington
Hi I'm Leah!
I've visited Walt Disney World more times than I can count over the past 33 years. I help others experience amazing vacations at Disney World through my blogs, podcast, and courses.
I'm also a professional educator with a Masters degree in education. I use everything I know about teaching to guide you through planning your Disney vacation with the least stress possible!